If you want to make the alternate homepage template your main homepage, here’s how to do that:
If you’re unsure with editing code, go to Online Store > Theme > Actions > Duplicate to create a backup copy of your site.
- Go to Online Store > Theme > Actions > Edit Code
- Click on Templates and select page.alternate-homepage.json
- Copy all the code on the page
- Next, find index.json under Templates and click on it to open it.
- Delete all the code inside, paste the code you copied from page.alternate-homepage.json inside, and save.