This widget is for highlighting a product or service you want your readers to notice.
- To set it up, first go to Widgets under Appearance and add the widget to the appropriate widget area.
- While editing the widget, fill in all the necessary information. The Alternate Link Text field is purely optional.
- Full Window Height Section: This option is for making the widget fill the entire page.
- Fixed Position Background Image: This option is for creating a parallax-y effect with your background image (if you have one).
- Background Options: You can add a background color or a background photo for this widget. If, for example, you decide to choose a black background color, use the Text Color option to make the text white/readable.
- YouTube Background Video: This widget also works with videos! Simply plug in a YouTube link and watch it in action. Note: Long videos might make the widget lag. Try sticking to short/looped videos.
- Save when you’re done!