For all our editable templates, we use Corjl — a service that lets you edit templates within your browser without having to tinker with Canvas or Photoshop.
How It Works
1. After purchasing this listing, you’ll receive an email from Corjl (if you don’t see it, check your spam folder).
2. Next, follow the link to access your template.
3. Make all your text or color changes to the template, save, and click “download.” You have the option to choose PDF, JPG, or PNG formats.
4. If you ever feel lost (although that’s rare), there are instructions included with each template.
5. That’s it! After saving your file, you can re-access your template at any time and make unlimited edits. 🙂
What can be edited?
TEXT: All text can be edited, moved around, or resized.
IMAGES: You can add a background image if you wish.
COLORS: Literally change it to whatever color you want, although it comes preset with the default blue.
All you need is an Internet browser, preferably Chrome. You can also do minor edits on mobile devices (like edit text), but the full features are only available through a computer browser.